You can’t beat a chicken nugget dinner! Try my super crispy homemade version, served with homemade potato wedges and chopped fruit and veg!
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 75g cornflakes
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- spray oil
- Cut the chicken breasts into smallish bite sized pieces.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk with a fork.
- In another bowl add the cornflakes and crush a little with your hands to break them down.
- Add the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and cumin and season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Take one piece of chicken, dip in the egg and coat in the cornflake mixture.
- Add to an airfryer or a lined oven dish and then repeat with each piece of chicken.
- Spray with a little spray oil and cook at 180c for 15 minutes.
- Serves 4.