These Fruity Porridge Bars make a brilliant prep-ahed breakfast. Packed full of healthy filling ingredients, they are brilliant served up with some yogurt and fruit on the side.
1 tsp baking powder
1 banana, mashed
1 medium egg
3 tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla
100g frozen berries
1. Preheat the oven to 180c and line a dish with baking paper.
2. Add the oats and baking powder to a large bowl and mix.
3. Add in the milk, mashed banana, egg, honey and vanilla and mix again.
4. Finally stir in the frozen berries.
5. Bake for 35-40 mins.
6. Leave to cool completely in the dish before removing and cutting into 9 bars.
7. They will keep in the fridge for 3 days and can be reheated in the microwave. They can also be frozen and defrosted overnight.