These French Toast Sticks are brilliant for a quick breakfast for kids. They’re also great for kids who don’t usually eat eggs.
- 1 medium egg
- 100ml milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- pinch of cinnamon
- 2 slices bread
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Add the egg, milk, vanilla and cinnamon to a large shallow bowl and mix well.
- Add one slice of bread to the mixture and allow to soak for 10-15 seconds. Turn the bread over and soak the other side.
- Remove that slice of bread and repeat with the other slice until all the mixture has soaked in.
- Transfer the bread to the airfryer and spinkle half the sugar onto the top of each.
- Cook at 190c for 4 minutes.
- Turn over and sprinkle on the remaining sugar.
- Cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Cut each slice of bread into four sticks and serve with yogurt and fruit.